2022/2023 Niger Delta Development Commission Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships.
The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC has opened its foreign postgraduate scholarship programme application portal.
As part of the Human Resource Development Initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) through its Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme plans to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional disciplines.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Hospitality Management
To be eligible to apply, an applicant must possess the following:
a. Possess First Degree, with a minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme.
b. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
c. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
d. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan.
i. Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
ii. Chairman of LGA
iii. First Class Traditional ruler
iv. High Court Judge
e. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
f. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
g. All the applicants MUST come from the Niger Delta Region.
Method of Application
1. Application must be made online at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University. Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Applicant must successfully complete the application form and be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the online generated acknowledgment for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
For further inquiries, please contact:
Director of Education, NDDC
All completed applications must be submitted on October 30th, 2022 from the date of publication.
Application Deadline: October 30th, 2022
Visit the Official NDDC Website for more information and to begin the application process.
For more, APPLY HERE