2022 UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries (Fully Funded).
Applications are open for the 2022 UK Commonwealth scholarship opportunities.
The UK Department for International Development (DFID) funds these scholarships with the aim of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth.
Eligible Countries: Developing commonwealth countries
Type: Masters, PhD
Location: UK Universities
Benefits: Each scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor usually the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed)
- Approved tuition and examination fees
- Stipend (living allowance)
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- For Ph.D. Scholars, fieldwork grant towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location), where approved
- For UK Commonwealth Scholarships’ Ph.D. Scholars, paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country (unless you have claimed (or intend to claim) spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarship, or have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork).
- If you have children and are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, a child allowance of £529 per month for the first child, and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if you are accompanied by your children and they are living with you at the same address in the UK (rates quoted at current levels).
Program Duration: 12 months for Masters, up to 36 months for Ph.D.
Method of Application: You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
- National nominating agencies
- Selected universities/university bodies, which can nominate their own academic staff
- Selected non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies
Application Deadline: 18th October 2022.
Visit HERE For More Information.
Apply Also HERE for this scholarship.