2023 Government of Turkey Masters Scholarship (Türkiye Burslari) for International Students.
The Türkiye Scholarship is a government-funded program that offers a chance for outstanding international students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term studies at top universities in Turkey.
The program aims to establish a network of future leaders committed to promoting cooperation, mutual understanding and cultural exchange among countries and societies.
The scholarship program is open for all disciplines and eligible applicants should be a citizen of a country other than Turkey and not be currently registered as a student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Method of Application: Click Here to Begin Application
All candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Application Deadline: 20th February 2023
Leave a Reply