One Killed As Kano General Hospital Caught Fire.
A 40-year-old man lost his life in an inferno at a general hospital at Badawa Layout in Nassarawa Local Government Area of Kano State on Wednesday.
Kano fire service spokesman Saminu Abdullahi stated on Thursday that the service received an emergency call on Wednesday about a fire outbreak at the general hospital.
“On arrival, we found that the fire was in a generator room where two diesel tanks and four sets of generators had been completely razed. The victim sustained some injuries and was taken out of the generator room unconscious,” stated the Kano fire service.
“He was pronounced dead on arrival at the Muhammad Abdullahi Wase Specialist Hospital, where he was taken for medical attention.”
READ ALSO: BREAKING: Bus Catches Fire On Niger Bridge
The fire service added that the corpse was handed over to the police at Badawa Police Divisional headquarters.
Leave a Reply