2023 “Engineering the Future” Scholarships at University of Manchester in UK.
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering has announced that it will be offering scholarship awards to academically excellent international students who are commencing their taught studies from September 2023.
The scholarship, named “Engineering the Future,” aims to provide financial aid to students who are residents of South Asia, South East Asia or Africa.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must have an offer, conditional or unconditional, for a master’s level (taught) full-time course, commencing in September 2023, within The Faculty of Science and Engineering.
The scholarship will cover the tuition fees and living expenses of the recipients, alleviating the financial burden of pursuing a master’s degree for deserving students.
The Engineering the Future scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for international students who have a passion for engineering to further their education at a highly esteemed institution. By providing financial aid, the University of Manchester’s School of Engineering hopes to attract and support the best and brightest students from these regions, who will go on to become leaders in their field.
Overall, the Engineering the Future scholarship is a testament to the University of Manchester’s commitment to promoting diversity and providing equal opportunities for all.
The scholarship will not only help deserving students achieve their academic goals but also contribute to the development of their home countries by bringing back their newfound knowledge and skills.
Candidates will also be considered if they held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round and are expected to;
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
Eligible Countries: South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
Value of Award:
One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Number of Awards: 15
Method of Application
This scholarship opportunity require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
If you hold an offer from one of the following departments, you will be considered for the scholarships:
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
Application Deadline: Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2023
Leave a Reply