2023 Fully Funded ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarships Program In USA.
Looking for opportunities to further your education but lack the necessary funds to pursue your dream? Give this opportunity a shot and see if you will become one of the lucky candidates for this fully-funded scholarship.
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) provides support for Master’s degree study in ADB-JSP approved fields of study at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM), and for participation in the educational, residential, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center (EWC).
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
1. Be a citizen and current resident of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank and not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
2. Have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree, at the time of application. (An equivalent could be a 3-year Bachelor’s degree plus a 1-year Master’s degree, or a 2-year bachelor’s degree plus a 2-year Master’s degree. This is subject to review.)
3. Have at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree at the time of application.
4. Take one of the English proficiency tests; the minimum acceptable scores are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL; 213 for the computer-based TOEFL; and 79-80 for the internet-based TOEFL iBT; or 6.5 for the IELTS. Results must be taken from a test within the past two years.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarship: The ADB-JSP scholarship provides the following support for Master’s degree study at the University of Hawaii at Manoa:
- Full tuition and fees,
- Roundtrip travel to Honolulu from the applicant’s home country,
- Housing in East-West Center residence facilities,
- Monthly stipend,
- Funds for textbooks,
- Health insurance,
- U.S. visa sponsorship (J-1 Exchange Visitor).
Application Deadline: December 2, 2022
Method of Application: BEGIN APPLICATION HERE
Leave a Reply