Fully Funded 2023/2024 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program In the United States.
The 2023/2024 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (Fulbright TEA) invites international educators to join a six-week professional learning program in the United States. The program includes academic seminars at a host university and co-teaching experiences in various public, private, and charter schools. Participants will also engage in civic and cultural activities in their host communities.
- Current full-time teacher of English, EFL, math, science, foreign language, or social studies including special education in those subjects at secondary schools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of full-time teaching experience, with a preference for 5+ years
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Citizen and resident of an eligible country
- J-1 visa support
- Roundtrip airfare, accommodations, meals, and incidentals for 6 weeks
- Accident and sickness medical coverage
- Professional development and cultural activities
- Workshop in Washington, D.C.
To apply, please contact your local U.S. Embassy or Fulbright Commission for application procedures and deadlines, which vary by country.
For more information, please visit the official webpage. Application deadline: March 2023
Leave a Reply